Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Weigh In Wednesday

D4C,

I've lost 1 lbs this week! A loss, is a loss! I saw this on Pinterest, and thought it was appropriate. I was a little upset it was only 1lbs... although I know exactly what I did this week, to only lose 1lb. So i'll fix that up next week! One Week at a time right? 


I must say pictures are worth a million words take a peek! This is Week 19 and I've lost a total 42.5 lbs! That is an average of 2.23 lbs a week! (there have been a lot of ups and a few downs, but I feel like i'm so close to my goal now! ONLY 17.5lbs left!  I'm going to keep eating super healthy and hopefully my body will find it's natural resting place.





(I feel like this skirt, doesn't show you the true loss! - Pants next time I promise)

Literally Dancing my Buns Off, 

Weight Loss: 
Weeks Loss: - 1lbs (Last weigh in Wednesday, September 30)
Total Loss: -42.5 lbs (Since May 28) 
Goal: -60 lbs (By January 7, 2016)
*Only -17.5 lbs to go*

Inches Loss: *I haven't bought my new measuring tape, i'll do that before the next weigh in*
Bust: -8.5 inches
Waist: -7 inches
Hips: -10 inches 
Total Inches Loss: -25.5 inches
Goal: - 31 inches (By January 7, 2016)
*Only -7 inches to go*

No comments:

Post a Comment