Monday, September 21, 2015

Ruth's Bachelorette - Wino Weekend

D4C,

Hello friends, I have to say the week end was fabulous. To all the ladies who came out BRAVO! It was very chill and "relaxing" hilarious to say for a Bachelorette Party. Exactly what the bride wanted. 

So I went a little crazy for my "cheat day": 

French Fries with Curry Mayo
Penny Candy
A piece of cake
A bowl of chips
Spinach Quinoa Salad

*Not insane, but a lot of things I don't normally eat!* 

I weighed myself before I went, and I weighed myself this morning. No gain or loss! So not too bad haha! 

Here's some pictures from the week end: 















Literally Dancing my Buns Off, 

Weight Loss: 
Weeks Loss: -2 lbs (Last weigh in Wednesday, September 16)
Total Loss: -40 lbs (Since May 28) 
Goal: -60 lbs (By January 7, 2016)
*Only -20 lbs to go*

Inches Loss: 
Bust: -8 inches
Waist: -6 inches
Hips: -10 inches 
Total Inches Loss: -24 inches
Goal: - 31 inches (By January 7, 2016)
*Only -7 inches to go*

No comments:

Post a Comment