Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Tuesday Goals and Hair

Hello Good Morning, 

I'm so close to my secret goal of 40lbs by October 3rd! I'm going to put on a good push to get there! I now have to think of another secret goal. (I like the little goals) It's sometimes so hard to see the big finish line, but if you break it down into more manageable goals it seems less intimidating! So maybe another 10lbs (for a total of -50lbs loss) for Wednesday November 18th. (eight weeks to lose 10lbs!) TOTALLY DO-ABLE! (maybe too easy, what do we think?) 

ALSO, I've had "long" hair for over 2 years now. And I've decided to cut it off!  Kind of excited, VOTE which one do you like? (I have no idea who these people are, found them all on Instagram) 


STYLE ONE - INVERTED BOB


STYLE TWO - ASYMMETRICAL BOB 


STYLE THREE - BLUNT BOB

Catch up tomorrow with Weigh in Wednesday! Pictures of Day one and NOW! See you tomorrow and thanks for reading! 

Literally Dancing my Buns Off, 

Weight Loss: 
Weeks Loss: -1.5 lbs (Last weigh in Wednesday, September 10)
Total Loss: -38 lbs (Since May 28) 
Goal: -60 lbs (By January 7, 2016)
*Only -22 lbs to go*

Inches Loss: 
Bust: -7 inches
Waist: -6 inches
Hips: -9 inches 
Total Inches Loss: -22 inches
Goal: - 31 inches (By January 7, 2016)
*Only -9 inches to go*

No comments:

Post a Comment