Monday, September 14, 2015

Waist Trainer

D4C,

I've been thinking about purchasing a waist trainer... Thoughts? I'm not sure if and how it will work, but i'm willing to try. I find my bodies changing a lot but my waist isn't moving as quickly as I would like. (anyone try it?)



Literally Dancing my Buns Off, 

Weight Loss: 
Weeks Loss: -1.5 lbs (Last weigh in Wednesday, September 10)
Total Loss: -38 lbs (Since May 28) 
Goal: -60 lbs (By January 7, 2016)
*Only -22 lbs to go*

Inches Loss: 
Bust: -7 inches
Waist: -6 inches
Hips: -9 inches 
Total Inches Loss: -22 inches
Goal: - 31 inches (By January 7, 2016)
*Only -9 inches to go*

3 comments:

  1. I have been thinking about it too! They seem to work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s never too late to waist train

    ReplyDelete
  3. @waistcincher102 I would love to promote your product, did you want to send me one?

    ReplyDelete