Tuesday, September 1, 2015

RAW CLEANSE DAY 3

D4C,

The raw cleanse is going so well! Candace is s great support! We both had major headaches on day one (Caffeine Withdrawl) Day two seemed as though my  mind was hyper focused on things! (which was really really weird) And today, Day three; seems "normal".  I'm feeling so wonderful today, like I could take on the world haha. I don't think though, I could work out yet. (still a little light headed) I can't wait to step on the scale for weigh in Wednesday tomorrow and share with you! 

These are the three pictures of the Leopard Dress: (the last one is today)




Literally Dancing my Buns Off, 

Weight Loss: 
Weeks Loss: -1.5 lbs (Last weigh in Wednesday August 26)
Total Loss: -32.5 lbs (Since May 28) 
Goal: -60 lbs (By March 5, 2016)
*Only -27.5 lbs to go*

Inches Loss: 
Bust: -6 inches
Waist: -6 inches
Hips: -9 inches 
Total Inches Loss: -21 inches
Goal: - 31 inches (By March 5, 2016)
*Only -10 inches to go*

No comments:

Post a Comment