Friday, September 18, 2015

A Full Cheat Day

D4C,


I'm going to be having a little bit of a naughty eating week end. It's my friends Bachelorette Week end! PARTY!!!

I'm going to be good with Alcohol, because I don't really drink. But there is going to be a ton of great food! I'm going to consider Saturday a full CHEAT DAY! and then back to the grind on Sunday! I'll let you know how it goes! (i'm going to try to be as good as I can be) I'll give you a play by play on Monday!


Literally Dancing my Buns Off, 

Weight Loss: 
Weeks Loss: -2 lbs (Last weigh in Wednesday, September 16)
Total Loss: -40 lbs (Since May 28) 
Goal: -60 lbs (By January 7, 2016)
*Only -20 lbs to go*

Inches Loss: 
Bust: -8 inches
Waist: -6 inches
Hips: -10 inches 
Total Inches Loss: -24 inches
Goal: - 31 inches (By January 7, 2016)
*Only -7 inches to go*

No comments:

Post a Comment