Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Weigh In Wednesday


To my lovely D4C,

I'm happy and here! It's Weigh in Wednesday and I've lost -2 lbs! For a total loss of -40lbs! COMPLETED my secret goal of -40lbs by October 3rd. (two weeks early!) Can we take a minute OH MY LANTA!!! -40lbs (big people ... this is big) I'm feeling so great today! 

My next "secret goal" is November 18th  to lose -10lbs!  (with a total loss of -50lbs / my original goal, NBD!!!)

I've come to the realization, that the way I eat now - I will come to a weight naturally. If I keep eating healthy and clean I'll just get to my natural weight! (I guess this is the mind set you get to when you realize it's not a "diet" it's a way of life) Loving change this year, motivated!

THESE PICTURES ARE THE SAME TOP!!!!! 







Literally Dancing my Buns Off, 

Weight Loss: 
Weeks Loss: -2 lbs (Last weigh in Wednesday, September 16)
Total Loss: -40 lbs (Since May 28) 
Goal: -60 lbs (By January 7, 2016)
*Only -20 lbs to go*

Inches Loss: 
Bust: -8 inches
Waist: -6 inches
Hips: -10 inches 
Total Inches Loss: -24 inches
Goal: - 31 inches (By January 7, 2016)
*Only -7 inches to go*

No comments:

Post a Comment