Friday, September 4, 2015

RAW CLEANSE last days

D4C,

Good Morning, Day 6 of the Raw Cleanse, It's going really well.  I really want something cooked! I can't believe some people do this as a lifestyle. (honestly, its so difficult) I had to eat caffeine today. My headache yesterday, was insane. (if your going to do it, i'd advise that you keep or just cut back your caffeine intake) 

I can't wait I start back at teaching dance on Tuesday! I'm really going to try and kick their butts in the warm up and strength portions of the class! Look out Ladies, I'm ready to go! 


Literally Dancing my Buns Off, 

Weight Loss: 
Weeks Loss: -3 lbs (Last weigh in Wednesday September 1)
Total Loss: -35.5 lbs (Since May 28) 
Goal: -60 lbs (By March 5, 2016)
*Only -24.5 lbs to go*

Inches Loss: 
Bust: -7 inches
Waist: -6 inches
Hips: -9 inches 
Total Inches Loss: -22 inches
Goal: - 31 inches (By March 5, 2016)
*Only -9 inches to go*

No comments:

Post a Comment