Thursday, September 24, 2015

Queen B & Push Ups

Dancing 4 Cheeseburgers,

I have to say my legs have never felt like this! HERE's WHY! I always do squats every week, usually to the "sally song" but this week at dance it was BEYOUNCE theme. So anytime there is a Strong Beat you do regular squats anytime there is a weak beat or no beat you stay in the squat! I did this with both of my dance classes! OH MY LANTA. My legs feel like they are going to fall off, ACTUALLY fall off. (I don't think it helps I ran 200 stairs yesterday!) 

TRY IT OUT:




Work out Schedule:
Monday (was sick - didn't work out)
Tuesday (2.5 hours of teaching dance)
Wednesday (Lunch:200 stairs, push ups to fail, abs) (Evening:  Abs)
Thursday (Lunch: Walk) (Evening: Abs)
Friday (Lunch: HIIT) (Evening: Abs/Bum)

I'm going to do the push up challenge next week! Do you want to join me...? I'm going to try and do 100 Push ups a day! (They don't have to be all together, just all in the same day) FOR THE WHOLE MONTH OF OCTOBER! (Hello gorgeous arms, do you want to be friends?) Please message me if you want to do it too, we'll encourage each other!



Literally Dancing my Buns Off, 

Weight Loss: 
Weeks Loss: -1.5 lbs (Last weigh in Wednesday, September 23)
Total Loss: -41.5 lbs (Since May 28) 
Goal: -60 lbs (By January 7, 2016)
*Only -18.5 lbs to go*

Inches Loss: 
Bust: -8.5 inches
Waist: -7 inches
Hips: -10 inches 
Total Inches Loss: -25.5 inches
Goal: - 31 inches (By January 7, 2016)
*Only -7 inches to go*

No comments:

Post a Comment