Wednesday, September 23, 2015

On the Dime - Weigh In Wednesday

Dancing 4 Cheeseburgers,


Weigh in Wednesday, I LOST ANOTHER 1.5LBS! Yes, I am the happiest little human! Oh my lanta! People I'm smaller than my Wedding Weight! FOR REAL, I'm smaller now then the day I got married. (although the weight is not in the same places it was before)  I'm So happy I could cry haha! I want you all to know, I really am still working my BUTT off! I feel the lighter I get, the more I can see some particular weight loss goals! Where before I sort of was one blob, and just could think of the all over picture. 

Here are the updated Weigh in pictures: 





PS:sorry they are two different outfits, a girls gotta pick the best ones! 

Okay Lets talk HAIR! I officially have a new hairdresser!! (It's been almost two years going rouge, i'm so happy to have found her) My friend Carrigan suggested her and I can't be happier. SHOUT OUT to Melissa Dalley at DIME SALON. You know when a hairdresser says she'll leave some length and then they cut your hair to your ears. NOT THIS GIRL. She was amazing, I still feel like I have some length but its short too! I don't know how she pretty much read my mind! http://www.dimesalonhalifax.com/  Make an appointment you won't regret it! It was reasonably priced on top of it! She also had an opionion, and suggestions which I love! She had a plan for my hair too before I left. (she wants to grow out the bang and the top layer and possibly try parting it in the middle!) LOVE IT! Oh my lanta, I could talk about it and her all day! 


Here are some before and after pictures: (sorry they are a little bright)



Literally Dancing my Buns Off, 

Weight Loss: 
Weeks Loss: -1.5 lbs (Last weigh in Wednesday, September 23)
Total Loss: -41.5 lbs (Since May 28) 
Goal: -60 lbs (By January 7, 2016)
*Only -18.5 lbs to go*

Inches Loss: 
Bust: -8.5 inches
Waist: -7 inches
Hips: -10 inches 
Total Inches Loss: -25.5 inches
Goal: - 31 inches (By January 7, 2016)
*Only -7 inches to go*

No comments:

Post a Comment