Thursday, September 17, 2015

Incentives & Elementary

To my beautiful Dancing 4 Cheeseburger Readers, 


Yesterday was a big day for me. I'm still high about hitting my 40lbs goal! This is week 17 of this fabulous & difficult Journey! It's cool, how I know forget what "week" i'm on, as I feel like this is just my life now! I'm totally addicted to the healthy buzzy life! 


So look what I've "earned" this week! Oh My Lanta! I think i'll move up the date of my tattoo! What do you guys think! Since I "earned" it, i'm going to share some pictures of inspiration for my new tattoo! 

 Incentive List: 
5lbs: New Sneakers
10lbs: Fun Work out top

15lbs:  LuLu Lemon Pants
20lbs: Hair 
25lbs: New Shoes
30lbs: SunDress
35lbs: All new Bras/Underwear
40lbs: Tattoo (December) 
45lbs: Bathing Suits
50lbs: Trip to Mexico
55lbsNew Wardrobe
60lbs: Ring


"THE TATTOO": So it will be different flowers representing people and times in my life. Black/Grey/White. I've wanted this my whole life, and was always "scared" to get it. Out of fear of judgement, or thinking I was too "fat" to have them? (odd thought I know) But i'm slowly coming to a place in my life where I honestly don't care what people think! (took me 32 years to get here!) When I was in grade four the teacher handed out papers with blank people on them, and she said to draw the future us! Who we wanted to be and what we wanted to look like! SO I did! While other little girls drew skirts and pigtails on their blank people; I drew a girl with bright red hair, her nose pierced, and an arm full of tattoos, but she also had a brief case and I drew little people all around it! I remember when she said "Karla that's interesting" I responded with, "I am interesting". I honestly don't remember a whole lot from Elementary school, but I do remember that! So i'm DOING IT! 



Whenever I have a chance to get it done. (hopefully by my birthday) I'll take lot's of pictures of the process and the final product! 



Literally Dancing my Buns Off, 

Weight Loss: 
Weeks Loss: -2 lbs (Last weigh in Wednesday, September 16)
Total Loss: -40 lbs (Since May 28) 
Goal: -60 lbs (By January 7, 2016)
*Only -20 lbs to go*

Inches Loss: 
Bust: -8 inches
Waist: -6 inches
Hips: -10 inches 
Total Inches Loss: -24 inches
Goal: - 31 inches (By January 7, 2016)
*Only -7 inches to go*

No comments:

Post a Comment