Monday, September 28, 2015

Medium

My Beautiful Dancing 4 Cheeseburger friends,

So my cheat meal on Friday was truly a good one! It was a Wendy's Bacon Deluxe with Fries! Oh My LANTA, it was everything!!! (you know how I love me a cheeseburger) 

I went shopping for a dress this week end! (For Ruth & Joe's Wedding!) It's very plain but gorgeous. I love that style simple but pretty! I was the happiest human when I tried on the Large and it was TOO BIG! So I tried on a Medium laughing to myself; and OMG it fit!! And actually looked nice! I almost lost my mind in the change room. I'm positive I squealed a little. A MEDIUM PEOPLE! I haven't owned a Medium since high school! I'll post pictures from the Wedding next Monday so you'll get a better idea, of how it looks. But here are some from the dressing room! (I obviously had to buy cute booties to go with it) 




I know some critics will be saying Karla, Black with Brown! But i'm wearing a leopard print hand bag that pulls it all together. Biggest dilemma for the Wedding now, is what color nails??? (black or nude?) 

Work Out Schedule: 
Monday: Lunch: 400 Stairs, Abs, Push ups
Tuesday: Lunch: Walk  Evening: 2.5 hours of teaching dance (including the crazy squat song twice) 
Wednesday: Lunch: Run 3km Evening: Abs
Thursday: Lunch: Spin Class Evening: 100 Push up Challenge/Abs
Friday: OFF (100 Push Up Challenge) 
Saturday:  OFF  (100 Push Up Challenge) 
Sunday: Zumba & Abs (100 Push Up Challenge) 


Literally Dancing my Buns Off, 

Weight Loss: 
Weeks Loss: -1.5 lbs (Last weigh in Wednesday, September 23)
Total Loss: -41.5 lbs (Since May 28) 
Goal: -60 lbs (By January 7, 2016)
*Only -18.5 lbs to go*

Inches Loss: 
Bust: -8.5 inches
Waist: -7 inches
Hips: -10 inches 
Total Inches Loss: -25.5 inches
Goal: - 31 inches (By January 7, 2016)
*Only -7 inches to go*

No comments:

Post a Comment