Sunday, September 6, 2015

RAW CLEANSE final chapter

D4C, 

The RAW CLEANSE. Oh RAW CLEANSE. (I love & hate you) So I've lost a total of -5lbs on the RAW CLEANSE. IT was very very difficult. (you crave warm food & caffeine) The break down, was -3lbs in the first three days, and -2lbs in the last three days. (I feel like your body, can adjust and then the weight loss slow's down) 

*If your going to do it! Keep your Caffeine intake - or just cut it down*

I have to confess I did cheat once and had a caffeinated drink! (my headache was so bad, I say blurry spots) But, I completed the task 6 days raw! 

Still working on this list! If you've forgotten what my Incentives are here they are: I can't believe there is this many crossed off! 

 Incentive List: 
5lbs: New Sneakers (Mine are from 2008 - that should tell you how much exercise I was doing)
10lbs: Fun Work out top

15lbs:  LuLu Lemon Pants
20lbs: Hair done, somewhere expensive (Color and everything - maybe bowtique? I'll take suggestions) 
25lbs: New Shoes
30lbs: SunDress
35lbs: All new Bras/Underwear
40lbs: Tattoo (January) 
45lbs: Bathing Suits
50lbs: Trip to Mexico
55lbsNew Wardrobe
60lbs: Ring

The biggest change other than my energy level, has been my face and my skin!  I feel like I have cheek bones and features again! The first picture is me yesterday! The second picture is from Before the Health Journey, 3 weeks, 5 weeks and 8 weeks. 




Back to my regular weigh in's after this week, with pictures! See you soon.

Literally Dancing my Buns Off, 

Weight Loss: 
Weeks Loss: -2 lbs (Last weigh in Saturday September 5)
Total Loss: -36.5 lbs (Since May 28) 
Goal: -60 lbs (By March 5, 2016)
*Only -23.5 lbs to go*

Inches Loss: 
Bust: -7 inches
Waist: -6 inches
Hips: -9 inches 
Total Inches Loss: -22 inches
Goal: - 31 inches (By March 5, 2016)
*Only -9 inches to go*

No comments:

Post a Comment