Friday, September 11, 2015

Real Chats & Menu

Good Morning Dancing 4 Cheeseburger Friends, 

It's so weird, even though i'm eating very clean and healthy it feels like i'm NOT;  ever since the RAW CLEANSE. I think i'll cut my carb (i've highlighted when I think I too many carbs) intake down a little more and up my protein and vegetables. Maybe if I cut out the Popcorn for a week and see if that makes any difference? (Gosh but I love my popcorn) We'll see. 

My Menu this past week:

Sunday:
B: Banana & Matcha Drink
S: Popcorn (Boom Chicka Pop) 
L: Chick pea and Spinach with Toss Salad and Gerkins
S: Granny Smith Apple
S:  Chicken Breast, Sweet Potato

Monday:
B: Peaches & Matcha Drink
L: Vegan Curry Wrap with Brown Rice and Toss Salad
S: Popcorn (Boom Chicka Pop)
S: Hamburger/Hotdog with no bun & no condiments

Tuesday:
B: Chick Pea Sundried Tomato Salad & Matcha Drink
S: Necterine
L: Chopped Cabbage Salad with Ginger Sesame Dressing & Almonds
S: Banana
S: Small Chicken Burrito (no cheese, no sour creme, no wrap)

Wednesday:
B: Banana & Matcha Drink
S: Blueberries
L: Chopped Cabbage Salad with Ginger Sesame Dressing, Almonds and Chicken
S: Green Apple & Popcorn
S: Sausages (4oz), Sweet Potato & Toss Salad

Thursday:
B: Vegan Seeded Crackers & Matcha Drink
L: Kale & Brussels Sprouts Salad with Goats Cheese & Chicken
S: Matcha Drink
S: Large Burrito Wrap (no cheese, no sour creme)

Friday:
B: Matcha Drink & Apple
S: Hummus & Mixed Vegetables
L: Thai Coconut Curry Soup
S: Chai Tea Roobis & Blueberries
S: CHEAT NIGHT

Let's real chat for a minute:

So my original goal was March 5th (50lbs) it had recently changed to 60lbs by November 1st. (which I don't think is reasonable anymore as these last 20lbs are much harder to lose than the first 30lbs!)  I'm going to change the end date one more time: I think it should be January 7th! (My Birthday!) It will be a nice present to myself. That gives me just over 17 weeks to lose 22lbs. I feel a more reasonable and acceptable Goal! It would work out to be: 1.3lbs a week! Still a very difficult goal, but a reachable one! (this date will still be 2 months before my original goal + 10 more lbs!) 

Thanks for Reading & Continuing with me on this crazy Journey to Health!


Literally Dancing my Buns Off, 

Weight Loss: 
Weeks Loss: -1.5 lbs (Last weigh in Wednesday, September 10)
Total Loss: -38 lbs (Since May 28) 
Goal: -60 lbs (By January 7, 2016)
*Only -22 lbs to go*

Inches Loss: 
Bust: -7 inches
Waist: -6 inches
Hips: -9 inches 
Total Inches Loss: -22 inches
Goal: - 31 inches (By January 7, 2016)
*Only -9 inches to go*

No comments:

Post a Comment