Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Health

Dancing 4 Cheeseburgers, 

I want to talk about health for a second. This Journey has been eyeopening and life changing for me! Not only do I look better, but I feel amazing! Before this Journey, I had numb feet and hands. Which has completely gone away (only three weeks into this Journey) I had very difficult bowels, they hated me most of the time. Now they love me! No problems at all! I was always out of breath. (winded by my daughters gymnastics class-sad but true) Now I LOVE doing all things active with Penelope. And my skin was never ideal! Now it glows! (seriously though! - I've had two people ask what face cream I use, in the last month) 

The day's I don't work out, make me feel weird! It feels unnatural to not do a walk, run, gym or class! I'm at the point in this Journey, where I ask myself, "What was I doing before?"  Actually though, what the hell was I doing. 

I'm reading this book, that explains coincidences; and how they aren't really coincidences. I'll grab a picture of the book tonight and post it on Thursday! You should all read it. It's one of those books you have to read really slowly, as it's changing the way you think! 

Please join me for Weigh In Wednesday tomorrow! With lots of Pictures. Only 18-20lbs to go! Loving everything about this LIFE! 

Literally Dancing my Buns Off, 

Weight Loss: 
Weeks Loss: -1.5 lbs (Last weigh in Wednesday, September 23)
Total Loss: -41.5 lbs (Since May 28) 
Goal: -60 lbs (By January 7, 2016)
*Only -18.5 lbs to go*

Inches Loss: 
Bust: -8.5 inches
Waist: -7 inches
Hips: -10 inches 
Total Inches Loss: -25.5 inches
Goal: - 31 inches (By January 7, 2016)
*Only -7 inches to go*

No comments:

Post a Comment