Friday, September 25, 2015

Short & Sweet

D4C,

Happy Friday Everyone! Fast Food Friday tonight! CHEAT MEAL!!! Not sure what i'm having yet, but you know it's going to be something delicious. 

I broke my soft measuring tape this morning... I''ll have to buy a new one for measurements next week. The inches better come off this waist. I'm really trying to make my waist smaller! MORE CARDIO & ABS! 

I'm buying a dress this week end for Ruth & Joe's Wedding. I'll post some pictures on Monday, with sizes!!!! (i'm hoping i'm down a few!) 

Literally Dancing my Buns Off, 

Weight Loss: 
Weeks Loss: -1.5 lbs (Last weigh in Wednesday, September 23)
Total Loss: -41.5 lbs (Since May 28) 
Goal: -60 lbs (By January 7, 2016)
*Only -18.5 lbs to go*

Inches Loss: 
Bust: -8.5 inches
Waist: -7 inches
Hips: -10 inches 
Total Inches Loss: -25.5 inches
Goal: - 31 inches (By January 7, 2016)
*Only -7 inches to go*

No comments:

Post a Comment