Thursday, October 1, 2015

Snap out of it

Dancing 4 Cheeseburgers,

I thought I would do a little throw back today, Face Selfies! How much has my face changed! I actually have cheek bones and a chin hahaha! (sad but true)

Pictures by WEEKS: 

Top Left WEEK ONE
Top Right WEEK THREE
Bottom Left WEEK FIVE
Bottom Right WEEK EIGHT


Next Picture WEEK ELEVEN
Next Picture TODAY WEEK TWENTY










I haven't been "bad" this week, but I haven't been able to get my Sh*t together! I haven't worked out as much as I normally do, and I've been eating healthy but not as healthy as I normally do. Someone lend me some MOTIVATION!!! This is the first week since I started that I have felt "unmotivated". Possibly the weather? Maybe because my husband was away, and I was doing Mommy and Daddy duty. Or maybe because, I was just tired. What ever the reason, I need to SNAP OUT OF IT!!!  Give me a swift kick in the behind people, KARLA GET ON IT! (okay I feel better, back on the train - back to motivation city!) 


My body motivations: (Kim & Christina)  I CAN DO IT!



 




Literally Dancing my Buns Off, 

Weight Loss: 
Weeks Loss: - 1lbs (Last weigh in Wednesday, September 30)
Total Loss: -42.5 lbs (Since May 28) 
Goal: -60 lbs (By January 7, 2016)
*Only -17.5 lbs to go*

Inches Loss: *I haven't bought my new measuring tape, i'll do that before the next weigh in*
Bust: -8.5 inches
Waist: -7 inches
Hips: -10 inches 
Total Inches Loss: -25.5 inches
Goal: - 31 inches (By January 7, 2016)
*Only -7 inches to go*

No comments:

Post a Comment