Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Doing it, Loving it, Shredding it.

Hello D4C,

Today is Weigh In Wednesday! YES YES YES, I lost 1lb! I know I seem too excited to have only lost 1 pound but with Turkey Dinner and a few little hiccups in the workout department, i'm beyond happy with the 1lbs this week! DOING IT! LOVING IT! SHREDDING IT! I'm on Week 21 of this fabulous life changing journey and I've lost a total of 45lb! (only 5 lbs away from the original goal) Now only 15lbs to the new goal! Can you believe that this is all happening. Hard work, perseverance and love really are the secret formula. I honestly feel if you want something badly enough and are willing to work for it, change for it and earn it, you will succeed. There is no trick to life, no loop holes that will get you somewhere faster, better or easier; but if you work hard and love hard, life will reward you. (Karma?) 
You are your Inspiration 
You are your Solution
You are your Motivation 

I have to say I might have gone a little nuts last night! I taught an hour and a half dance class then I did 2 hours of Zumba! Hard ZUMBA, the best zumba classes I've had! (Emily you should do those sequences all the time, they were amazing! I'm SERIOUS - AMAZING) 






Literally Dancing my Buns Off, 

Weight Loss: 
Weeks Loss: -1 lbs (Last weigh in Wednesday, October 14)
Total Loss: -45 lbs (Since May 28) 
Goal: -60 lbs (By January 7, 2016)
*Only -15 lbs to go*

Inches Loss: 
Bust: -9 inches
Waist: -8.5 inches
Hips: -11 inches 
Total Inches Loss: -28.5 inches
Goal: - 35 inches (By January 7, 2016)
*Only -6.5 inches to go*




No comments:

Post a Comment