Friday, October 23, 2015

Short and Sweet

D4C,

I'm heading up to the Miramichi this week end! This is a food challenge all on it's own. I have one cheat meal that I've been hanging onto for this week end. Wish me luck! My goal this week is to have no GAIN. Cross your fingers! Miramichi is a tricky place, they love their cream sauces, pasta's, sweets and red meat! 

Big Shout out to my Bestie, ANG! She had her baby last night. A beautiful 7lbs girl! TAYLOR MAE! 

Literally Dancing my Buns Off, 

Weight Loss: 
Weeks Loss: -1 lbs (Last weigh in Wednesday, October 21)
Total Loss: -46 lbs (Since May 28) 
Goal: -60 lbs (By January 7, 2016)
*Only -14 lbs to go*

Inches Loss: 
Bust: -9 inches
Waist: -8.5 inches
Hips: -12 inches 
Total Inches Loss: -29.5 inches
Goal: - 36 inches (By January 7, 2016)
*Only -5.5 inches to go

No comments:

Post a Comment