Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Pop Sparkle

D4C,

I had a horrible horrible craving for pop. I used to crave Root Beer, like crazy! So I got a soda water with lime in it! It killed the craving! YES! WE did it!!! (It's hard getting through those cravings sometimes.)

Incentive list:

Incentive List: 
5lbs: New Sneakers
0lbs: Fun Work out top
15lbs:  LuLu Lemon Pants
20lbs: Hair done  (July 25, will post pictures) 
25lbs: Shoes (Going to buy this next week end - I'm going to get cute Birkenstock) 
30lbs: Dress (By August 17  - going on vacation) 
35lbs: All new Bras/Underwear (September 7 -Bachelorette Party) 
40lbs: Bathing Suits (By November 9 - Vacation) 
45lbs:  2 stackable rings from Pandora (Going Next week!!) 
50lbs: Trip to Mexico (By December 24 - Christmas) 
55lbs: Tattoo (Booked for January 22 - A push to get there!) 
60lbs: New Wardrobe (By February 15 - Journey completed 3 weeks early!)  

Please join me tomorrow for Weigh in Wednesday! I'll include lot's of pictures! Can't wait to share!

Literally Dancing my Buns Off, 

Weight Loss: 
Weeks Loss: -1 lbs (Last weigh in Wednesday, October 14)
Total Loss: -45 lbs (Since May 28) 
Goal: -60 lbs (By January 7, 2016)
*Only -15 lbs to go*

Inches Loss: 
Bust: -9 inches
Waist: -8.5 inches
Hips: -11 inches 
Total Inches Loss: -28.5 inches
Goal: - 35 inches (By January 7, 2016)
*Only -6.5 inches to go

No comments:

Post a Comment