Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Lost, Loss, Lose

Dancing 4 Cheeseburgers,

Weigh in Wednesday is today! I have lost ONE POUND. I'm a little happy about it, I wish it was more! I've decided to do another 5 day  raw cleanse. November 1 - November 5 I did this cleanse in September and it was amazing. I lost -5 lbs in 6 days! My goal this raw cleanse is to lose -5lbs in 5 days!  Although I'm making a few changes this time.  

Changes:
1. Keeping Caffeine in my diet (I had some horrible headaches) 
2. I'm only doing 5 days instead of 6 (honestly it was just one day too long for me!) 
3. I'm running it Sunday - Thursday 

For those of you who don't know what the raw cleanse is; here it is! You can eat as much raw food as you want but only raw. ( Raw nuts, fruits, vegetables. )  It's tricky, I wouldn't want it to be my lifestyle but it's an easy cleanse. 


*the outfit in the pictures does not do me any justice! (Sorry about the bad outfit choice)*






Literally Dancing my Buns Off, 

Weight Loss: 
Weeks Loss: -1 lbs (Last weigh in Wednesday, October 21)
Total Loss: -46 lbs (Since May 28) 
Goal: -60 lbs (By January 7, 2016)
*Only -14 lbs to go*

Inches Loss: 
Bust: -9 inches
Waist: -8.5 inches
Hips: -12 inches 
Total Inches Loss: -29.5 inches
Goal: - 36 inches (By January 7, 2016)
*Only -5.5 inches to go

No comments:

Post a Comment