Monday, October 26, 2015

Hello Dolly

Hello My Beautiful Cheeseburger Followers,

I have to say I had a wonderful week end! Food wise too! I was sooo good! My step mother made my favorites "hello dollies". And I only had 2 after my cheat meal. There was a lot of delicious food, some good for you and some not good for you, but I just ate the "good stuff".

I sort of cheated this morning....I weighed myself!

I can't wait for Weigh in Wednesday!!! You guys are going to be so proud of me! I'm now the smallest I've been in 6 years!

Literally Dancing my Buns Off, 

Weight Loss: 
Weeks Loss: -1 lbs (Last weigh in Wednesday, October 21)
Total Loss: -46 lbs (Since May 28) 
Goal: -60 lbs (By January 7, 2016)
*Only -14 lbs to go*

Inches Loss: 
Bust: -9 inches
Waist: -8.5 inches
Hips: -12 inches 
Total Inches Loss: -29.5 inches
Goal: - 36 inches (By January 7, 2016)
*Only -5.5 inches to go

No comments:

Post a Comment