Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Doing a Happy Dance!

Dancing 4 Cheeseburgers,

I have to say, I am very proud of my Weigh in Wednesday news! As this Journey continues, it does become more difficult to lose the pounds. I have to push myself more for example; I used to be able to walk on the treadmill for 20 minutes and get my heart rate up over 150 and have a good cardio work out. Now I have to walk for 5 minutes and run for 15 minutes to get my heart rate up over 150. Which before this Journey I never thought possible. Me running... hahaha I would have laughed in your face. 

So I have lost 2.5 lbs this week! YES I know! I could barely believe it either. What did I do different this week... hmmmm I ate a little bit of sugar (I don't normally) I did a ton of cardio! I either ran or climbed stairs all five days I work out. I also ate a little more carbs than I normally do! I ate less sodium for sure! Well I'll have to remember these wonderful tricks for next week!








Literally Dancing my Buns Off, 

Weight Loss: 
Weeks Loss: -2.5 lbs (Last weigh in Wednesday, October 28)
Total Loss: -48.5 lbs (Since May 28) 
Goal: -60 lbs (By January 7, 2016)
*Only -11.5 lbs to go*

Inches Loss: 
Bust: -9 inches
Waist: -9 inches
Hips: -12 inches 
Total Inches Loss: -30 inches
Goal: - 36 inches (By January 7, 2016)
*Only -6 inches to go

No comments:

Post a Comment