Monday, November 9, 2015

Fifty!

Hello EVERYONE!!!

I first want to apologize, I've been so ridiculously busy I hadn't had a chance to write on the blog in the last week! BUT I"M BACK!!!

SOOOOO, YES I've reached my original goal of -50LBS! No big deal right! I can hardly believe it! I've lost FIFTY POUNDS! Who would have thought. 50 lbs in 25 weeks!!! That's exactly 2lbs a week! HOLY MOLY! I feel like i'm using a lot of capitals and exclamation points in this paragraph... hahaha! The only other time I felt this proud of myself is when I had my daughter! I haven't felt this good, or energetic in a very long time! 

I feel like it's not a race anymore, there is no "finish line" I feel like I have successfully changed my lifestyle. I like to shop a lot more than I used to! I haven't replenished my wardrobe yet, but I've purchased a few necessities in the last couple of weeks and it feels so odd. I keep picking up the largest size and trying it on. (that's what I used to do, i'd pick up the biggest size and hope that it fit) I keep having to ask the sales associate to get me a smaller size! It's been amazing and weird. It's weird my style always used to be what fit. Now I can have a real true style, and I've yet to figure out what exactly that is. 

The first picture is from a photo shoot (with Kelly Anderson Photography) It was the only picture I liked with me in it, because you couldn't really tell how large I was. 


These two pictures (with Kelly Anderson Photography) are from 2 weeks ago! I love them so much, I honestly loved every picture. I'm so pleased with how I look now. I feel like my outsides are starting to match my insides! I hope every has a chance in their life to feel this way about themselves.



Thank you for continuing this Journey with me. I'm not nearly finished yet, but I feel like i'm not in a "rush" to get somewhere now. 


Literally Dancing my Buns Off, 

Weight Loss: 
Weeks Loss: -1.5 lbs (Last weigh in Wednesday, November 4)
Total Loss: -50 lbs (Since May 28) 
Goal: -60 lbs (By January 7, 2016)
*Only -10 lbs to go*

Inches Loss: 
Bust: -9 inches
Waist: -9 inches
Hips: -12 inches 
Total Inches Loss: -30 inches
Goal: - 36 inches (By January 7, 2016)
*Only -6 inches to go

1 comment: