Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Eat when your Hungry

Good Afternoon Dancing 4 Cheeseburgers,

I'm happy to announce I have lost 2lbs this week!!!  TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS: 52 LBS -The happiest. I've been very consistent lately with the 2lbs loss a week. I'm very happy with where my weight is at the moment. I'm hoping to still lose a little more, but don't feel as though I'm in a race to get there anymore. 

I'm also trying this thing where I only eat when I'm hungry. It sounds ridiculous. But I've gotten into such a routine now with food, I eat certain things at certain times even if I'm not hungry. So I've noticed food "lasts" me longer than I thought it would. Although by doing this, my calorie intake has been very low. So i'm just monitoring this little experiment, and how my body is reacting too it. I'm going to continue to do it for a couple of weeks and see what and how my body reacts! 



Literally Dancing my Buns Off, 

Weight Loss: 
Weeks Loss: -2 lbs (Last weigh in Wednesday, November 4)
Total Loss: -52 lbs (Since May 28) 
Goal: -60 lbs (By January 7, 2016)
*Only -8 lbs to go*

Inches Loss: 
Bust: -10 inches
Waist: -10 inches
Hips: -12.5 inches 
Total Inches Loss: -32.5 inches
Goal: - 36 inches (By January 7, 2016)
*Only -3.5 inches to go

No comments:

Post a Comment