Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Tea and Brothers

D4C,

I'm having a day where I don't feel like eating.. but when I do feel like eating it's something horrible and bad!!! NOOOOO Don't do it! I have to say I got through Lunch no problem! Bring on Supper.

I've been drinking a lot of tea lately, I feel its a good substitution for my matcha slushy's which are way to chilly to drink now that the weather is so cold. I'm loving the green passion fruit from David's Tea or the Pumpkin Spice from Tim Hortons! I love WINTER!!!  I just need to find one know that tastes like cinnamon and Christmas!

I had a conversation with my brother via text;
he said "your doing so well, i'm proud of you"
me: "yeah i'm trying really hard"
brother: "you just look so vibrant and happy in your pictures"

Thanks little brother for the support! I know your a fit guru so i'm excited your so proud of me!

Literally Dancing my Buns Off, 

Weight Loss: 
Weeks Loss: -1.5 lbs (Last weigh in Wednesday, November 4)
Total Loss: -50 lbs (Since May 28) 
Goal: -60 lbs (By January 7, 2016)
*Only -10 lbs to go*

Inches Loss: 
Bust: -9 inches
Waist: -9 inches
Hips: -12 inches 
Total Inches Loss: -30 inches
Goal: - 36 inches (By January 7, 2016)
*Only -6 inches to go

No comments:

Post a Comment