Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Paleo & Small Victories

D4C,

I'm still losing everyone! Still here losing! What about you guys? Are you still riding on the Health Train? 

I've lost .5 lbs this week! A very small victory but a victory never the less. I used to be a size 16+ I was pushing 16 on some days! But now I am a comfortable 10/12 (depends on what store i'm shopping at!) My original goal was to be a size 10! I feel like i'm so close to that goal! a few more pounds will put me into a comfortable size 10. I feel like I can wear "normal" clothes and have an actual fashion! Instead of what fits. 

If anyone has any questions about Paleo, I would love to chat to you! Let me know! 









Literally Dancing my Buns Off, 

Weight Loss: 
Weeks Loss: -.5 lbs (Last weigh in Wednesday November 25)
Total Loss: -52.5 lbs (Since May 28) 
Goal: -60 lbs (By January 7, 2016)
*Only -7.5 lbs to go*

Inches Loss: 
Bust: -10 inches
Waist: -9 inches
Hips: -12.5 inches 
Total Inches Loss: -31.5 inches
Goal: - 36 inches (By January 7, 2016)
*Only -4.5 inches to go

No comments:

Post a Comment