Monday, November 30, 2015

RAW CLEANSE DAY 3 ROUND 2

D4C,

I'm the happiest little raw vegan this week! I'm doing the RAW CLEANSE AGAIN! I couldn't do it as a lifestyle but I do love the way it makes me feel! I'm on Day 3 today! So I weighed in as it is the half way mark, and I've lost 3lbs so far! (if anyone is looking to lose five pounds before a Christmas party, this is the way to do it!)

I feel like a superstar (sorry to brag) but I even had a Work Christmas party, with Turkey dinner. And I didn't budge! I didn't even feel like eating it! I ate some raw snacks before I went and I didn't even want the turkey dinner! I'm so proud!

I have to say; a few friends have said they are wanted to do it with me, so I have 3 friends doing it this week as well. (2 of them are "partially" doing it - Which is, they are doing mostly raw but one cooked meal a day) And I think everyone is having a little bit of a hard time with it. But you can only do what you can do and what works for you doesn't work for everyone ! I'm dying to know their weigh in half way marks!

My food for today (not including supper)








Literally Dancing my Buns Off, 

Weight Loss: 
Weeks Loss: -3 lbs (Last weigh in Monday November 30)
Total Loss: -55.5 lbs (Since May 28) 
Goal: -60 lbs (By January 7, 2016)
*Only -4.5 lbs to go* (OH MY LANTA!) 

Inches Loss: 
Bust: -10 inches
Waist: -9 inches
Hips: -12.5 inches 
Total Inches Loss: -31.5 inches
Goal: - 36 inches (By January 7, 2016)
*Only -4.5 inches to go

No comments:

Post a Comment