Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Drop it like it's HOT

D4C,

I want to drop some POUNDS this week! WERK! Werk, Werk! 

Here is my werk out schedule this week: 

Monday: Lunch: Stair Climber & Treadmill  / Evening: Zumba Class +  (100 push ups) 
Tuesday: 2.5 hours teaching dance + (100 push ups & 2 squat songs) 
Wednesday: Lunch: Stair Climber, Elliptical & Treadmill /  Evening: Abs work out & 100 push ups
Thursday: OFF 
Friday: Ab work out & 100 push ups & Squat song
Saturday: OFF 
Sunday: 100 push ups, squat song & abs work out

Tomorrow is Weigh in Wednesday, I'm feeling pretty confident that I've lost maybe 2lbs? We'll see tomorrow, but I feel lighter....  I just realized, I only have 17.5 lbs till my goal! WOW - saying that feels insane! It seemed like such a large undertaking four months ago; And now I only have a few pounds to go. CHOO CHOO CHOO Come on Health Train, I can do it!!!

This is Day 6 of the 100 push up a day challenge, it's been going great (I did miss one day!) But my arms aren't even sore anymore! I'm wondering if I should make the challenge harder and do 150? What are your thoughts...

Literally Dancing my Buns Off, 

Weight Loss: 
Weeks Loss: -1lbs (Last weigh in Wednesday, September 30)
Total Loss: -42.5 lbs (Since May 28) 
Goal: -60 lbs (By January 7, 2016)
*Only -17.5 lbs to go*

Inches Loss: *I haven't bought my new measuring tape, i'll do that before the next weigh in*
Bust: -8.5 inches
Waist: -7 inches
Hips: -10 inches 
Total Inches Loss: -25.5 inches
Goal: - 31 inches (By January 7, 2016)
*Only -7 inches to go*

No comments:

Post a Comment