Thursday, October 15, 2015

Happy

D4C,

Thought for the day: "Happiness is what you make it." (karla hodge)


Everyone keeps saying to me, "oh you must be so happy"  It's odd, Yes I am happy! But no happier than I was before. I'm healthier YES. And more active YES. But happier... I don't know. I've always been happy & grateful for what I have and who I am. Even at my heaviest I was "happy" it was sort of a different happy. But happy regardless! I just find it so interesting that people always say that! Food for thought I guess.

Literally Dancing my Buns Off, 

Weight Loss: 
Weeks Loss: -1 lbs (Last weigh in Wednesday, October 14)
Total Loss: -45 lbs (Since May 28) 
Goal: -60 lbs (By January 7, 2016)
*Only -15 lbs to go*

Inches Loss: 
Bust: -9 inches
Waist: -8.5 inches
Hips: -11 inches 
Total Inches Loss: -28.5 inches
Goal: - 35 inches (By January 7, 2016)
*Only -6.5 inches to go*

No comments:

Post a Comment