Monday, October 19, 2015

Work out Schedule - JOIN ME!

Dancing 4 Cheeseburger Readers,

I had a hard week end staying on track, i'm not sure if I just needed a minute or what... So I kind of cheated, I stepped on the scales this morning, just to ease my curious mind. 

Down -1lbs! So (It's not weigh in Wednesday) but I thought I would share this great news. It made my morning a little easier and brighter. 

Work out Schedule: 

Monday: Abs/Cardio (45mins) 
Tuesday: Abs/Cardio (45mins) & Teaching Dance (2.5 hours) & 2 Squat Songs
Wednesday: Arms/Cardio (60 mins) 
Thursday: Cardio (45mins) & Zumba at Home (30mins) 
Friday:  Cardio (45mins) 

Total Hours of working out:  390 minutes = 4 100 calories burned (Approx.)

Killing it this week! Here are the Zumba exercises I'll be doing at home Thursday night, if you want to join me from yours. 









Enjoy! 

Literally Dancing my Buns Off, 

Weight Loss: 
Weeks Loss: -1 lbs (Last weigh in Wednesday, October 14)
Total Loss: -45 lbs (Since May 28) 
Goal: -60 lbs (By January 7, 2016)
*Only -15 lbs to go*

Inches Loss: 
Bust: -9 inches
Waist: -8.5 inches
Hips: -11 inches 
Total Inches Loss: -28.5 inches
Goal: - 35 inches (By January 7, 2016)
*Only -6.5 inches to go*

No comments:

Post a Comment