Tuesday, June 30, 2015

My 10lbs Goodies & My Sweet Husband

Hello Fellow Cheeseburger Lovers,

I have forgotten to post pictures of my 10lbs incentive presents! So here they are! My sweet and lovely husband thought just a work out top was not a big enough incentive so he bought me my first pair of work out leggings too!

I must say I was a little self conscious prancing around in these in the gym, but they are so gorgeous I couldn't help myself! And I obviously love that the outfit matches my new Sneakers! My 15lbs incentive was new work out pants, so I think i'll count these as those as well!

Thank you Beth, for working out with me the last two days! My Buns and Arms have never wanted to hurt you more!(haha, just kidding - even though they do feel like they are going to fall off.)

I wanted to tell you guys, I went for my first run last night (3km) and I ran the entire time! I couldn't breath afterwards but I did it! I have a new recipe for you all to try! It's ridiculously tasty! It takes 10 minutes to make and it makes so much that you could eat it all week! 



Quinoa & Bean Salad
2 cups of quinoa
1 orange pepper
1/3 red onion
1 can of black beans
1 can of corn
Juice from 1 large lime
2 tbs of Olive Oil
Chili Powder to taste
Garlic Powder to taste

Dancing 4 Cheeseburgers,


Weight Loss: 
Weeks Loss: -3.2 lbs (Last weigh in Monday June 29)
Total Loss: -16.7 lbs (Since May 28) 
Goal: -50 lbs (By March 5, 2016)
*Only -33.3 lbs to go*

Inches Loss: 
Bust: -3 inches
Waist: -2 inches
Hips: -4 inches 

Total Inches Loss: -9 inches

No comments:

Post a Comment