Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Bras and Cheeseburgers

Dear Dancing 4 Cheeseburger Friends,

Today is a good day! I've gone down a bra size!!! OMG only 15 days into my Health Journey and seeing results. I wont reveal the sizes as I am a lady. haha! BUT down a whole size!!! Band and Cup! That may be TMI for some people so I apologize haha!

I've spoke to a lot of people about this Journey. And am really taking all of your suggestions seriously.  I have decided to mix up my workout routine so my body doesn't get "used to" the routine I have been doing. I'm going to add a spin class to Thursday work outs and then a few weeks from now my goal is to start running. (maybe a slow jog at first!)

Next week's Workout Routine: 
Mon: Lunch Weights(Legs/Abs), Evening Zumba
Tues: Lunch Zumba
Wed: Lunch Weights(Arms/Abs) *Cheat Meal night*
Thur: Lunch Spin Class (New to the routine), Evening Zumba
Fri: Core Class(New to the routine)
Sat: Off
Sun: Off

I've also taken into consideration, of when i'm eating my cheat meal. I was eating it Friday or Saturday nights, which logically makes sense (the week end right!) Well I eat it when i'm not doing anything physical. So, i'm going to change it to Wednesday nights! That way it's right in the middle of my workout week, and i'll probably burn it off better!

My evening Zumba class ends in two more weeks. So i'm looking for another evening Zumba class in Dartmouth. If anyone knows of any great ones, please message me on facebook! I can't go without my Zumba!

Shout out to my very sweet and very pregnant friend Sue who joined me at Zumba on Monday! Thank you so much for coming! And thank you so much for not having the baby during Zumba! You're nuts and I love it!!!

Dancing 4 Cheeseburgers,

Weight Loss: 
Weeks Loss: -3.6lbs (Last weigh in Monday June 8)
Total Loss: -9.6lbs (Since May 28) 
Goal: -50lbs (By March 5, 2016)
*Only 44.4lbs to go*

Inches Loss: 
Bust: -2inches
Waist: -1inch
Hips: -2inches 
Total Inches Loss: -5inches

No comments:

Post a Comment