Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Work Retreat and Interview

Hello Cheeseburger loving Friends,

I haven't been to the gym in two whole days and it feels so weird! Funny how your habits change so quickly. I was on a work retreat, we did go for a huge hike on Monday so I did get some exercise! I'll have to add something to my week end. 

I honestly am so proud of myself, there were soo soo many food temptations! But I did it! I made it through all of the food temptations, I had salmon, cauliflower, coleslaw, salad, eggs and fruit! Even though there was french fries, chips, popcorn, alcohol! I weighed myself this morning (I know, I know) But I wanted to see if I had a gain? NO GAIN!!!!! (Oh My LANTA I did it!) Now back to my "new" normal.  I forgot to mention in my quick Monday post, I've lost another inch off my Bust!! YIPPIE!!! (that's the only thing I can see in the pictures - my chest is much higher!) 

I wanted to take a second and just tell everyone that the focus of this journey is not weight! I would like to be just be a healthy size! (my size goal is a size 8) what ever that weight is, is fine by me! I put weight goals in because it's easier to measure. But I really and truly just want to be a healthier size! 

A shout out to my friend Jen, I did a little interview with her! (She was so gracious to share her Journey to Health with me!) 

How much have you lost? Lost a total of 40lbs!
When did you start your health journey? About a year ago.
Motivation to why you started? Was sick of feeling sick, and tired of feeling tired. Wanted to be around for Lilah (her beautiful daughter) 
What is your start, current and goal Size? Start size: 18 Current Size: 10 Goal Size: 8

What has changed the most in your life? My Routine (Eating breakfast, no Drive thru's etc.) and feeling a lot less sluggish. I have more energy.
Goal lbs lost? My goal is to lose 50-60lbs.
Is there a finish line date? No finish line date because I don't want to feel like i've failed if not reached. Just so long as it maintained/improved on a constant and my weight isn't creeping back up.


Jen's Before Picture 
(She said she didn't have many because she used to avoid having her picture taken!) 


Jen's Beautiful After (or current photo)


If anyone else would like to be interviewed for my Blog, I would love to share your journey too! 

Dancing my buns off 4 Cheeseburgers, 

Weight Loss: 
Weeks Loss: -1.5lbs (Last weigh in Monday June 22)
Total Loss: -13.5lbs (Since May 28) 
Goal: -50lbs (By March 5, 2016)
*Only -36.5lbs to go*

Inches Loss: 
Bust: -3 inches
Waist: -2 inches
Hips: -3 inches 
Total Inches Loss: -8inches



No comments:

Post a Comment