Thursday, June 18, 2015

Celebrities & Squats

Hello Dancing 4 Cheeseburgers Lovers,

Can I just say I feel like my arms are going to fall off my body and my abs were ripped in two!! Two arm days this week! I think that was a little too much, but i'm starting to get my first muscle and surprisingly it's in my arms!!!

My squat Challenge is doing well! I'm now up to 70 squats a day on top of my regular work outs!
I want a bum like this: (who doesn't)


My office is a really fun place to work, the other day, we were choosing what celebrity bodies we wanted! (but that were actually attainable) I want to be either Christina Hendricks or Kim Kardashian! (I still want to be curvy - just fit and fabulous!) So I looked them up online Kim is 5'2 and a 130lbs, Christina is 5'7 and a 150lbs! 

Here are my girls:




Dancing my buns off 4 Cheeseburgers, 

Weight Loss: 
Weeks Loss: -2.4lbs (Last weigh in Monday June 15)
Total Loss: -12lbs (Since May 28) 
Goal: -50lbs (By March 5, 2016)
*Only -38lbs to go*

Inches Loss: 
Bust: -2 inches
Waist: -2 inches
Hips: -3 inches 
Total Inches Loss: -7inches

No comments:

Post a Comment