Monday, June 29, 2015

Monday Fun-day Doing the Happy Dance!

Hi Cheeseburger Connoisseurs,

OH MY LANTA! I couldn't wait to write this morning! I'm vibrating from my weigh in. I was nervous because I didn't work out quite as much as I normally do. (because of a small muscle pull) But i'm happy to say I've lost 3.2lbs!!!! 16.7 pounds in 4 weeks! (starting week 5 today!) I couldn't believe it, I weighed myself three times this morning. I kept thinking that can't be right! Doing a happy dance-I get new LULU's! I had a secret goal of 15lbs by the end of June! I've done it! It feels amazing. I'm re-motivated to eat clean and work out! LOVING this Journey! Kicking buns and taking names! 

 Incentive List: 
5lbs: New Sneakers (Mine are from 2008 - that should tell you how much exercise I was doing)
10lbs: Fun Work out top

15lbs:  LuLu Lemon Pants
20lbs: Hair done, somewhere expensive (Color and everything - maybe bowtique? I'll take suggestions) 
25lbs: Food Processor
30lbs: Jeans (don't currently own a pair)
35lbs: All new Bras/Underwear
40lbs: Tattoo
45lbs: Bathing Suit
50lbs: Trip to Mexico
60lbs: New Wardrobe

Here is week one compared to week four: 


Week ONE and Week FOUR


First Picture from June 8 - Second Picture from June 29

Last night for supper I made the most delicious Turkey Burgers! Garlic, Olive Oil, Chili Powder, 1 Egg and Sirachi Hot Sauce in the turkey burger, topped with Japalenos, Spinach, Guacamole and tomatoes! (no bun) WOW they were good. Penelope (my daughter) Loved them too; although she had cheese, ketchup and a bun! 

Dancing 4 Cheeseburgers,

Weight Loss: 
Weeks Loss: -3.2 lbs (Last weigh in Monday June 29)
Total Loss: -16.7 lbs (Since May 28) 
Goal: -50 lbs (By March 5, 2016)
*Only -33.3 lbs to go*

Inches Loss: 
Bust: -3 inches
Waist: -2 inches
Hips: -4 inches 

Total Inches Loss: -9 inches

No comments:

Post a Comment