Monday, June 15, 2015

It's Monday... It's Monday!

Hello Cheeseburger Lovers,

I hope you had a wonderful week end! I'm proud to say, I took my daughter swimming this week end. YES, in a bathing suit! (I was still a nervous wreck - But I did it!) She was so excited, that mommy was taking her swimming (normally daddy does!) Now imagine, I would have missed out on her last swimming class of her first badge!! I was so happy!  I have a long journey ahead of me, but even loosing this little bit of weight helped me to do something I wouldn't have done before!

I'm happy to announce my loss for this week was -2.4lbs! For a grande total loss of, -12lbs in three weeks! Not too shabby! My inches are also doing well, I've loss another inch off my waist and an inch off my hips!

A big shout out to Mr. Reg Duffy, for running those extra laps at Friday's workout! You motivated me to get through it and I did!! Even though I couldn't move on Saturday haha! I'll see you this Friday - Not intimated, motivated! Friday was so insane! Not only did we run the track but we carried crazy heavy weights, squats, push ups and army crawled under benches! It was NUTS!! (the most sore I have been after a work out so far) My muscles were just shaking! (I kind of loved it!)



I made the most delicious Quinoa Salad on the week end, (I know your thinking that's an oxy moron having quinoa and delicious in the same sentence - three weeks ago I would have agreed with you!)

Here's the recipe:

1 cup dry quinoa
2 cups chicken broth
1 can black beans
1 can corn
1/2 orange bell pepper
a few chopped grape tomato
1/2 cup of red onion
1 cup fresh cilantro
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
juice of 1 large lime
pepper
garlic powder (to taste)
chili powder (to taste)


Dancing 4 Cheeseburgers, 

Weight Loss: 
Weeks Loss: -2.4lbs (Last weigh in Monday June 15)
Total Loss: -12lbs (Since May 28) 
Goal: -50lbs (By March 5, 2016)
*Only -38lbs to go*

Inches Loss: 
Bust: -2 inches
Waist: -2 inches
Hips: -3 inches 
Total Inches Loss: -7inches

No comments:

Post a Comment