Friday, June 12, 2015

Last Night, Today, Tomorrow BUT can't wait for Monday

Today is a day for Today,

My first BBQ of the Summer was last night, and I did really well. I had Salad!!!! (and didn't feel like I needed the Burgers or the Sausage or anything else!) Loving Life! Seriously... I feel like a totally different person. 

It's weird, even though I can feel myself getting smaller - I'm having a "I feel fat day" I think no matter what size you are, everyone has these days. Maybe it's because I ate my cheat meal yesterday and I still have a little bit of guilt. It's weird that I feel bad about my cheat meal when three weeks ago, I ate every meal like my cheat meal! It's so amazing how your mind can change along with your body!! I want the healthy meals, the salad, chicken, quinoa, and vegetables! 

I'm trying a new class today called, More Core. It's an abdominal circuit - I'm really nervous, people at the gym even say it's really hard!! Terrified!!!  Doing it!!

Can't wait to post on Monday! The anticipation is killing me! I'll include pictures too! Thank you again everyone for following me on this terrifying journey. I'll see you on Monday.

Dancing 4 Cheeseburgers, 

Weight Loss: 
Weeks Loss: -3.6lbs (Last weigh in Monday June 8)
Total Loss: -9.6lbs (Since May 28) 
Goal: -50lbs (By March 5, 2016)
*Only 40.4lbs to go*

Inches Loss: 
Bust: -2inches
Waist: -1inch
Hips: -2inches 
Total Inches Loss: -5inches

No comments:

Post a Comment