Thursday, June 11, 2015

Jumping & Spinning

Hello Fellow Cheeseburger Lovers,

It's a coworkers birthday lunch! She loves burgers! (As do I) So we are taking her to Krave Burger (So Delicious!) But I did well my friends, I had a Sweet Potato and Lentil Veggie Burger (No bun) and French Fries. But I stayed within my calorie intake today! And It will be my cheat meal for the week! Challenge Accepted, Attempted and Completed! I laugh in your face and am doing a happy dance!

Because of Yesterday's workout - I've learned two things.
1. Jumping is hard work - people make it look so easy
2. Jumping makes me pee (having a baby will do that to you)

We did an insane work out yesterday where you jump up on a box, jump over the box, Jump over the box with your hands on the box, jump and touch the wall and repeat 10 reps 5 times! Not to mention we did cardio first on the treadmill on a 12 incline!!

I kept telling my work out partner "bless your heart" because if I didn't say that, I probably would have punched her in the throat hahaha (not really) It was the most intense work out I've had so far! (There are a lot of days she can't come in July - I'm going to do this work out while she's away and then blow her away with it when she comes back -Be READY for that Carrigan!)

Today was also my first day doing Spin! I never was a biker, (I actually can't ride a regular bike!) but I have to find something for August because my Lunch time Zumba Class doesn't run in August. BOOOOOO! I actually super enjoyed the spin class (to my own surprise). Sending out some love to my coworkers for coming to Spin with me today, you're the best. Our office is going to be the best looking, healthiest department on campus. (Seriously!)

I honestly, don't know if I can wait till Monday to weigh myself! (I'm going to I promise!) My guess is -3lbs! Inches i'm not sure... I think I've lost some off my waist! I really wish I had done my legs and arms too. Kicking Butt and Taking Names!

Dancing 4 Cheeseburgers, 

Weight Loss: 
Weeks Loss: -3.6lbs (Last weigh in Monday June 8)
Total Loss: -9.6lbs (Since May 28) 
Goal: -50lbs (By March 5, 2016)
*Only 40.4lbs to go*

Inches Loss: 
Bust: -2inches
Waist: -1inch
Hips: -2inches 
Total Inches Loss: -5inches


No comments:

Post a Comment