Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Zumba and Good Eats

Today is Today,

I have to thank my friend Sarah, for coming to ZUMBA with me Monday night! It was crazy hard and amazing at the same time! (Emily you are a great ZUMBA instructor!) So motivated to do more!! My whole body hurts but I love it! It was a true cardio dance workout. My whole being was sweaty, not just sweaty but gross haha! It was the best class I've taken so far in this Health Journey! THANK YOU Emily. (I wish it went all summer)

I'm on my own at the gym for the next two days! I'm so scared!!! I'm not sure if I can do it! BUT I'm going to try! Zumba at lunch today!

I thought I would post what i'm eating... Maybe you fitness and health nuts can help me with my diet! (I'm taking all suggestions)

So far this week:

Mondays Menu: 
Breakfast:
Smoothie (raspberry, banana, orange)
Youth Berry Tea

Snack:
Bean dip / Tostitos

Lunch:
1 cup of rice
Beef strips
Mixed Vegetables
Yellow Curry

Supper:
1 cup of rice
Chicken Breast
Asparagus

Tuesdays Menu:
Breakfast
Youth Berry Tea
Apple

Lunch
Toss Salad with Craisins, Almonds & Chicken
Balsamic Vinegar

Snack
1 small bowl of popcorn

Supper
Large Toss Salad with Japelenos, Cheese, Guacamole & Chicken
Southwest salad dressing

So far this Health Journey has been terrifying and amazing. Some smart lady told me to not change my habits but change what goes in my mouth. For example, I used to go to Starbucks every morning and get a chai latte (250 calories per drink) Now I go every morning and get a Youth Berry tea with nothing in it. (0 calories per drink) This way I'm not changing the habit of going, just changing what's going in my mouth! So far this concept has helped me tremendously!

Thank you my Dancing 4 Cheeseburgers Followers,

Total Loss: -6lbs (last weigh in Monday June 1)
GOAL: 50lbs (March 5, 2016)
*only 44lbs to go*
 

No comments:

Post a Comment