Thursday, June 4, 2015

Thank you's & New Sneakers

Dancing 4 Cheeseburgers,

My heart is exploding with gratefulness and happiness from all of the support you keep sending my way! Thank you for the encouragement, advice and love. It is more then helpful - it makes me want to do everything I possibly can to complete this Mission, Goal and LIFE! 

I wanted to shout out to a few friends for making this journey easier. 
Stefanie, sent me a message and had me in tears. Thank you for your generosity. 
Kate, you are an inspiration to me. I will be following your Journey as well! 
Tina, a zumba instructor I just met - you are what i'm aspiring to be and do! 
Carrigan, my work out buddy. I love that you kick my butt! 
Sarah & Candace for coming on Monday nights so I don't have to look foolish by myself! 
Emily, For inviting me to class & opening my world to Zumba

Short & Sweet, but THANK YOU. 

Dancing my Buns off  4 Cheeseburgers, 

Total Loss: -6lbs (last weigh in  Monday June 1)
Goal: -50lbs (by March 5, 2016) 
(Next weigh in Monday June 8) 


ps: Here are my new sneakers! (My five pound incentive present) 


No comments:

Post a Comment