Friday, June 19, 2015

Leopard Dress


Haven't worn this dress in a YEAR! It's a little tight, but fits! I can't believe I'm wearing this today! It used to be my favorite dress! I'm appreciative of this moment but I'm dying for the moment it's too big! (I'll post me in it then too!) I was a tight size 16 before I started this Journey and am now officially a size 14. I've gone down one size in 3 weeks! My ultimate goal is to be a size 6/8! I haven't seen size 6/8, since my first year of University! (But I can get there!) (Thanks for the picture Megan!) 

Today's my last post this week! Wish me luck for Monday! (my guess is 2lbs) I'll post my weight loss and pictures! You know what's ironic, I started this Journey loving Cheeseburgers & hating to say goodbye to them, but I haven't had one since I started. (no craving for them what's so ever! WEIRD) 

Dancing my buns off 4 Cheeseburgers, 

Weight Loss: 
Weeks Loss: -2.4lbs (Last weigh in Monday June 15)
Total Loss: -12lbs (Since May 28) 
Goal: -50lbs (By March 5, 2016)
*Only -38lbs to go*

Inches Loss: 
Bust: -2 inches
Waist: -2 inches
Hips: -3 inches 
Total Inches Loss: -7inches




No comments:

Post a Comment