Wednesday, June 17, 2015

1200-1500

Hi,


It's the first week I've been hungry, like belly growling hungry. It's sad to say that I honestly haven't felt my stomach growl for years! I think that's a good sign though (it's telling me now when I need food, instead of me just shoving food down my belly!) 

A lot of people were asking me about my diet.
Here it is: 

I'm eating 1200-1500 calories a day (even the days I do a cardio work out) Low Carb, Low Dairy, very little red meat, no white potatoes. (Just to clarify: NOT No Carb, No Dairy- because that is not maintainable for me in the long run & I'm in this for the long haul) I have one cheat meal a week where i'm allowed to eat what ever I want! (This week it's going to be poutine!) I joked to my friend last night that I was a raw vegan that eats lots of chicken! I eat a ton of vegetables, a ton of chicken and a little bit of fruit. I don't eat past 7pm, and I drink more water then I ever have in my life. I pee about every hour!! (no joke) 

Just a reminder of my incentives, and what I've completed so far! As of last Monday (June 15 I had lost 12lbs!) My secret goal is to lose 15lbs by the end of June! So hopefully I can cross off new lulu lemon pants soon. 

Here is my incentive list: 
5lbs: New Sneakers
10lbs: Fun Work out top 
15lbs:  LuLu Lemon Pants
20lbs: Hair done, somewhere expensive (Color and everything - maybe bowtique? I'll take suggestions) 
25lbs: Food Processor
30lbs: Jeans
35lbs: All new Bras/Underwear
40lbs: Tattoo
45lbs: Bathing Suit
50lbs: Trip to Mexico
ANY MORE WEIGHT is just a LIFE BONUS!

Food for thought, did you know 1000 jumping jacks burns 3500 calories, which equals 1lbs! Will be testing this theory next week!

Dancing my buns off 4 Cheeseburgers, 

Weight Loss: 
Weeks Loss: -2.4lbs (Last weigh in Monday June 15)
Total Loss: -12lbs (Since May 28) 
Goal: -50lbs (By March 5, 2016)
*Only -38lbs to go*

Inches Loss: 
Bust: -2 inches
Waist: -2 inches
Hips: -3 inches 
Total Inches Loss: -7inches



No comments:

Post a Comment