Tuesday, June 16, 2015

I have my first muscle!

Dear Dancing 4 Cheeseburger Friends,

"I have my first muscle!"  My arm muscles are starting to be a little defined! I can't believe it 3 weeks into this Journey and I'm now starting so see some changes! Loving everything about this. Starting to even feel healthier.

Thank you Beth, Jessie & Rachel for joining me at Zumba Monday night! How much fun is it!!! I'm totally in love with Zumba and now Spin. I was just looking into finding another Dartmouth evening Zumba class as my favorite Zumba class on Monday nights only has one more class and then it's done for the summer. If anyone knows of an amazing Zumba classes in Dartmouth that run all summer, please let me know!

It's Short & Sweet today!

Dancing my buns off 4 Cheeseburgers, 

Weight Loss: 
Weeks Loss: -2.4lbs (Last weigh in Monday June 15)
Total Loss: -12lbs (Since May 28) 
Goal: -50lbs (By March 5, 2016)
*Only -38lbs to go*

Inches Loss: 
Bust: -2 inches
Waist: -2 inches
Hips: -3 inches 
Total Inches Loss: -7inches


1 comment:

  1. I did a quick search and found this on the Zumba website! :)

    https://www.zumba.com/en-US/party?search=Dartmouth%2C+NS%2C+CA

    ReplyDelete