Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Why Hello Again.

Why Hello Cheeseburger Lovers, How I've missed you. 

So Vacation was amazing! My sweet step mother was on board with this "crazy health food" as my father would call it! Penelope & I had such an amazing trip, and my sweet husband painted the whole exterior of our house! (from blue to grey) It looks so great now! Thank you babe. 

I can't believe it... I'm so happy to tell you I lost: 1 lbs while I was on vacation!  For a total loss of 27 lbs! Almost to the 30lbs mark people!!! I lost 1 inch off my bust, 1/2 an inch off my waist and 1/2 an inch off my hips! (For a grand total of 2 inches lost this week.) 




I tried to resist all the urges to eat horrible things (I let myself eat more carbs than I normally do, and I did eat some chips, because we were on Vacation!) But I think I did really well. 

Here's the Menu from the week: 

Wednesday: 
Breakfast: Strawberries & Apple
Lunch: Snack Wrap at Mcdonalds
Supper: BBQ Chicken Breast & Toss Salad

Thursday: 
Breakfast: Pineapple, 1/2 Banana,  Mary's Organic Crackers & Peanut Butter, Coconut Water
Lunch: Costco Super Foods Salad with Chicken 
Supper: Steak, Sweet Potatoes, Quinoa Salad & Corn on the Cob
Snack: 1 bowl of plain lays chips

Friday: 
Breakfast: 1/2 Pear, Banana, Peanut Butter & Coconut Water
Lunch: Toss Salad with Honey Mustard Vinaigrette & Chicken
Snack: Quinoa Salad
Supper: Toss Salad with Balsamic Dressing & Chicken

Saturday: 
Breakfast: 3 pieces of Cantaloupe 
Lunch: Oriental Yum Yum Salad
Supper: BBQ Chicken, with Tzatziki, Oriental Yum Yum Salad, Sweet Potato
Snack: Stawberries 

Sunday: 
Breakfast: Chicken Breast with Tzatziki
Lunch: Full Size Grilled Chicken Wrap from Macdonalds
Supper: 2 Hotdogs (No bun) Oriental Yum Yum Salad

Monday: 
Breakfast: Quinoa Salad
Lunch: Wendy's BBQ Chicken Salad (half size) 
Supper: Hamburger (no bun, no toppings) with a Tomato Slice, Toss Salad & a Sausage 

Tuesday: 
Breakfast: Matcha Tea Slushie
Lunch: Small Chicken Burrito 
Supper: Grilled Chicken, BBQ Sauce, Asparagus & Tzatziki

My goal this week is to eat extra clean and lose 2-2.5 lbs! I want to be at that 30lbs mark so bad. It's so close but so far away! 

Literally Dancing my Buns off, 

Weight Loss: 
Weeks Loss: -1 lbs (Last weigh in Wednesday August 5)
Total Loss: -27 lbs (Since May 28) 
Goal: -50 lbs (By March 5, 2016)
*Only -23 lbs to go*

Inches Loss:  
Bust: -6 inches
Waist: -5 inches
Hips: -6.5 inches 

Total Inches Loss: -17.5 inches
Goal: -27 inches (By March 5, 2016)
*Only -9.5 inches to go*

No comments:

Post a Comment