Friday, August 14, 2015

Happy, Hopeful, Energetic, Humble and Fresh

Dancing 4 Cheeseburgers Ladies & Gentlemen,

My husband bought me these pants right after I had Penelope. They fit me for about a month, and then I couldn't wear them! (as they were too small) Well, I not only can wear them, they are a little big in the waist! I'll only be able to wear them for another month or so! Aren't they gorgeous! He has such good taste. (Don't tell him I said that!) 

I feel like i'm starting to look like myself again. Which is such a great feeling! For all of you who have been through this Journey, I know you know how i'm currently feeling; Happy, Hopeful, Energetic, Humble and Fresh! I feel as though I could take on the world. 

Looking for a drop in ZUMBA class in Dartmouth - Any Suggestions?



Literally Dancing my Buns off,


Weight Loss: 
Weeks Loss: -3 lbs (Last weigh in Wednesday August 12)
Total Loss: -30 lbs (Since May 28) 
Goal: -50 lbs (By March 5, 2016)
*Only -20 lbs to go*

Inches Loss:  
Bust: -6 inches
Waist: -5 inches
Hips: -7 inches 

Total Inches Loss: -18 inches
Goal: -27 inches (By March 5, 2016)
*Only -9 inches to go*

1 comment: