Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Yoga, Robin & Inches

Cheeseburger Friends,

I've started doing Yoga with Penelope every night before she goes to bed. It's Yoga for kids, but it's a good short little work out. (10-20 minutes) And she loves it! (she does it all!) I find it calms her down before bed too! 

My sweet friend Robin sent me a lovely message today, about a website called www.paleoleap.com  It's a great starting point for anyone who wants to do paleo, interested in paleo or wondering what the heck I keep talking about.  It has some great recipes, trying this one this week: http://paleoleap.com/thai-coconut-soup/   

One more day till Weigh In Wednesday! I'm hoping I've lost 1.5-2lbs. That was my goal this week, less sodium more water friends!! (DID that this week!) Cross your fingers for me! 

Shout out to my girls that are going to work out with me next week RACHEL & MAKENZIE we are going to kill it! 

*Note* Check out my inches, I've lost 1 inch off my waist and 1 inch off my hips this week! -thank you to Carrigan for the cardio workouts this week!

Weight Loss: 
Weeks Loss: -1 lbs (Last weigh in Wednesday August 19)
Total Loss: -31 lbs (Since May 28) 
Goal: -65 lbs (By March 5, 2016)
*Only -34 lbs to go*

Inches Loss: 
Bust: -6 inches
Waist: -6 inches
Hips: -9 inches 
Total Inches Loss: -21 inches
Goal: - 31 inches (By March 5, 2016)
*Only -10 inches to go*

No comments:

Post a Comment