Thursday, August 13, 2015

Cheat Meals and Happy Days

Dancing with Cheeseburger Friends,

So, I had my cheat meal last night! I thought Wednesday night was a great night to have a cheat meal! (a whole week away from my next weigh in) We decided to have Pizza. (I've never craved, overly loved pizza before my health journey but when my husband suggested pizza, I jumped on board.)  I had 1 large piece and 3 garlic fingers. It was yummy yummy yummy! I'm not eating cheese or bread so you can imagine how delicious it tasted. It was a great decision and timing! 

I feel like i'm going to have to have another "major" change in my fitness or diet, to keep getting these results. Any suggestions? 

I thought i'd give you my list of meals for the week: (I haven't figured out the week end yet) 

Monday: 
Breakfast: Black Youth Berry Tea (Starbucks)  Strawberries & Raspberries
Lunch: Yellow Curry Beef Stirfry (only 1/2 cup of rice) 
Supper: Turkey Burger (no bun) Guacamole, Spinach, Tomato, Jalapenos, Bulgar, Quiona, Chickpeas

Tuesday: 
Breakfast: Green Tea Slushy, Mary's Vegan Crackers, Granny Smith Apple
Snack: Annie's Organic Popcorn
Lunch: Spinach, Mushrooms, Jalapenos, Red pepper, Tomato, Almonds, Chicken, Balsamic Dressing with Bulgar, Quinoa & Chickpeas
Supper: 1/2 size Wendy's BBQ Chicken Salad with Coconut Water 

Wednesday: 
Breakfast: Green Tea Slushy, Mary's Vegan Crackers, Banana
Lunch: Spinach, mushrooms, red pepper, tomato, almonds, chicken, with balsamic dressing
Snack: Annie's Organic Popcorn
Supper: 1 Slice of Pizza, 3 pieces of Garlic fingers

Thursday: (today) 
Breakfast: Passion Fruit Iced Tea (unsweetened) Mary's Vegan Crackers
Lunch: Dole's Ginger Sesame Salad with Chicken 
Snack: Fuji Apple 
Supper: 2 Sausages with Sweet Potato & Asparagus

Friday: 
Breakfast: Green Tea Slushy, Banana
Snack: Mary's Organic Crackers
Lunch: Spinach, Craisins, Almonds, Tomato & Chicken with Balsamic Vinaigrette 
Snack: Strawberries
Supper: 7 Super food Organic Salad with Goats Cheese & Chicken 


PS: Carrigan, those hill sprints yesterday really killed me! We should do those today and the plyometrics too! 

Literally Dancing my Buns off, 

Weight Loss: 
Weeks Loss: -3 lbs (Last weigh in Wednesday August 12)
Total Loss: -30 lbs (Since May 28) 
Goal: -50 lbs (By March 5, 2016)
*Only -20 lbs to go*

Inches Loss:  
Bust: -6 inches
Waist: -5 inches
Hips: -7 inches 

Total Inches Loss: -18 inches
Goal: -27 inches (By March 5, 2016)
*Only -9 inches to go*

No comments:

Post a Comment