Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Wednesday Weigh in... (this week deserves a drum roll)

Hello Dancing with Cheeseburger Readers;

I'm so happy to announce I've lost 3lbs this week!!! That's right 3lbs! I think because I sort of gave my body a little break being on vacation last week, that it kicked back up a gear this week and shocked it into loosing more weight. For a Total LOSS of 30lbs. Oh My Lanta! I got super emotional for some reason when I stepped on the scale and saw a 30lbs loss. 

I find the side view has changed a lot, I hate to say I still don't see a huge difference in the front view. But i'm sure that will come with time. The average of my weight loss by week has been 2.7lbs a week. (if you take all the high's and low's and average it out!) I'm on the 11th week of this Journey and I don't think I could happier with the results, and positive lifestyle changes. (My outsides are starting to match my insides!) 

Thanks to Beth for working my arms like a Sargent on Monday. They are still sore! Love the new work out. 

Here are my Wednesday Weigh in Pics: 







Work out Schedule: 

Mon: Arms @Lunch / Dance Workshop @Evening 
Tue: Kettle Bell @Lunch / Choreographing @Evening 
Wed: Hill Sprints @Lunch /  Choreographing @Evening
Thur: Spin @Lunch /  (20min) Zumba & 2 squat songs @Evening
Fri: Circuit Class @Lunch 
Sat: OFF 
Sun: (3km) Run 

I'd love to lose 10 more pounds by October 3rd.... Possible? Not sure but i'm sure going to try. Why October 3rd you ask, One of my best sweetest friends Ruth is getting married! If I succeed, i'll have a weight loss of 40lbs before her wedding! (It's so hard, but i'm not going to buy a dress until the last minute, because I have no idea what size i'm going to be) 

If anyone has some great suggestions, on how to get the weight to come off my stomach, I would love you for life! Send them my way! 


Literally Dancing my Buns off, 

Weight Loss: 
Weeks Loss: -3 lbs (Last weigh in Wednesday August 12)
Total Loss: -30 lbs (Since May 28) 
Goal: -50 lbs (By March 5, 2016)
*Only -20 lbs to go*

Inches Loss:  
Bust: -6 inches
Waist: -5 inches
Hips: -7 inches 

Total Inches Loss: -18 inches
Goal: -27 inches (By March 5, 2016)
*Only -9 inches to go*

1 comment:

  1. Karla, had supper with one of your family members last night. He put me on to this site. You are doing so well. The reason I know this is because I have an opportunity to see you twice a week. You go girl, we are all on your side, cheers!

    ReplyDelete