Monday, August 10, 2015

The Leopard Dress Part 2

Hello Cheeseburger Friends,

I hate to disappoint you but there won't be any update pictures until Wednesday! Although, I did cheat and weigh myself this morning! (but i'm not sharing until Wednesday, keep you in suspense until then!) -I will say, it's a good one!!

I will share a comparison picture of "the leopard dress" pictures. This used to be my favorite dress, it hasn't fit in over a year. The first picture is the first day it "fit" it was still very tight across the mid section and my hips just fit into it. And the second picture is me today, wearing the dress with tons of room in the mid-section, and when you see me from the side you can't see my body (it's a bag dress!) The other part you'll notice is my arms (how tight the sleeves are in the fist picture, and how loose they are in the second picture) The happiest little human right now! 




Literally Dancing my Buns off, 

Weight Loss: 
Weeks Loss: -1 lbs (Last weigh in Wednesday August 5)
Total Loss: -27 lbs (Since May 28) 
Goal: -50 lbs (By March 5, 2016)
*Only -23 lbs to go*

Inches Loss:  
Bust: -6 inches
Waist: -5 inches
Hips: -6.5 inches 

Total Inches Loss: -17.5 inches
Goal: -27 inches (By March 5, 2016)
*Only -9.5 inches to go*

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing!and i also think leopard dress clothes look very fashionable,and the women who dress it will be more amazing!

    ReplyDelete